Our Services

These are the services we provide


We are able to provide the following bookkeeping services either using a computerised system or manually if preferred:

Issuing of Sales invoices, recording customer payments and chasing debtors
Recording of expenditure, payments to suppliers and provision of creditors listing
Reconciling bank transactions to bank statements
Recording of transfers between accounts
Accounting for VAT on transactions
Accounting for payroll transaction


We are able to offer a complete payroll service which includes:

Setting up a PAYE Scheme when one is required
Calculation of weekly / monthly payroll
Producing payslips
Providing list of amounts due to employees
Informing you of amounts due to HMRC and when this should be paid
Submitting RTI returns to HMRC
Closing down a PAYE Scheme if it is no longer required
Assisting with Auto Enrolment

Construction Industry Scheme

If you are registered under this scheme we are able to:

Complete the CIS returns on your behalf and file with HMRC
Inform you of amounts to pay to Sub-Contractors
Provide statements of deductions to pass to Sub-Contractors


We can:

Complete your VAT returns under MTD
Check your records, if you prefer to do your own bookkeeping, prior to completion of VAT Returns
Register you/your business for VAT
Apply for deregistration should the need arise

Accounts Preparation

We can prepare year end accounts for:

Sole Traders
Limited Liability Partnerships
Limited Companies
Not-for-Profit Organisations
Clubs / Societies

We can also provide interim management figures if required in a format to suit your needs

We are also able to assist with budgets and forcasts

Corporation Tax

We can

Calculate your company’s tax liability
File the Corporation Tax return with HMRC
File accounts in iXBRL format

We will also deal with HMRC queries regarding your organisation’s Corporation Tax on your behalf

Personal Tax

We currently offer this service to existing business clients

Completion of your Self Assessment Tax Return

Completion of your Partnership Tax Return

Filing of returns electronically with HMRC.

Company Secretarial

We are able to electronically file documents with Companies House on your behalf

We offer the facility of using the AMM office as your Company’s registered office if you so require

We have access to Company Formation websites and are able to assist with the formation of a limited company should you require this service